In the last decades more patients are coming to the dentist’s office requiring dental implants, the most advanced way to replace missing teeth. Dental implants are designed to replicate the root and crown of the natural tooth.
But, Am I able to place implants? How long will it take to have teeth again?
After carrying out the necessary clinical and radiological study, the specialist in Implantology and Oral Surgery will decide if the patients are candidates for the technique known as “Teeth in a Day or Immediate Teeth”.
What does Immediate teeth means? This method consists of placing the dental implant and its crown simultaneously on the same day of the surgery. In this way, the treatment times are considerably reduced.
It is important to know that the quality of the patient’s bone, the dental implant and the experience of the surgeon are key to the success of this technique.
Clínica Dental Smalia gives 5 advantages of the Immediate loading technique:
- The waiting times between dental implant placement and prosthetic rehabilitation are reduced from 3-6 months to a day.
- The aesthetic and functional results are immediate.
- There are fewer interventions than in the process of placing conventional dental implants and thus, visits with the specialist are also reduced considerably.
- The postoperative period is less painful and shorter.
- The results are lasting over time.
We can replace your missing tooth/teeth in just 24 hours!.
For more information contact us for an assessment with our Implantology and Oral Surgery specialist.
Clínica Dental Smalia
“Salud a primera sonrisa”