Summer is coming and that means that social commitments increase, and which better option to look even better and more radiant than a teeth whitening to look more radiant.
Our teeth naturally age and therefore go dark, for this reason we have the option of performing a teeth whitening to restore the shine they have lost.
What to expect during tooth whitening in a dental office?
The reason why dental whitening in the office gets results so quickly is because we activate the hydrogen peroxide gel with light. The process is simple and safe. Best of all, we get results in just one hour!
What do we do during your visit?
- We gently clean your teeth to eliminate the natural biofilm that can inhibit the absorption of the gel that we apply as bleach.
- We apply a gingival barrier on the gums to protect them from any irritation.
- We put an accessory to protect your lips during whitening.
- Apply the bleaching gel to the teeth and let it act in 4 sessions of 15 minutes each.
- After an hour we will remove the gel and clean your teeth with plenty water.
Our main goal is to restore the shine of your teeth and in this way increase you’re confident to smile even more.
Salud a primera sonrisa.